Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Yellow


Look at little Ramona...
She's so lovely and yellow!
I love yellow - canary, buttercup, sunshine, citrus...

B tried to fix the cracks in our kitchen wall...
He painted a white undercoat over the existing yellow...
Tonight I bought home yellow paint samples...
The wall will be Mellow Yellow again soon...
Perhaps this weekend?
I do love my yellow kitchen!

My Sporadic Surprise{s} of the Day: No. 1 {around morning tea time} two bags of Haighs Chocolates {South Australian Favourite} delivered unannounced from a lovely supplier & No. 2 {around afternoon tea time} offered corporate box tickets to the Beyonce and Flo Rida Concert incl. dinner. I Love Surprises! Especially Sporadic Surprises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!