Thursday, September 10, 2009

Green Fitout

A little while back I went to visit a carpet tile manufacturing factory and this is how their tiles have recently been used.

There's quite a bit going on here in this image... various colours appear on the floor and the upholstery on the ottomans and the wall and there's exposed brick and services and an "out-of-character" plant but I still like how it all comes together. I think my main problem is that we see all of these things in the one shot. I think each design feature would have looked spectacular if each was photographed with "breathing space" away from everything else.

Still, I really wanted to post this image because I especially love the white oblong drum pendants with the fabulous internal "park" images.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh those pendant lights are fabulous. I agree theres quite a lot going on but each peice is pretty unique. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!