Thursday, August 13, 2009

What is the name of this shop???

What is the name of this shop?
It's across the road from Bird Textile's Emporium on Cleveland Street in Surry Hills Sydney.
It has bowls of vintage lightbulbs, vintage street signs, a ceiling full of hanging bird cages, old printing blocks, jars, world globes...
it's basically a shop full of loveliness
...
I visited during SID and forgot to take a business card!

PS - I keep all of my Christmas decorations in a suitacase just like the suitcase second from the top (although it is olive in colour rather than tan) "vintage" courtesy of Nanna R's luggage collection
Above Images: By Me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I LOVE the shop you are talking about here - it's called David Met Nicole in Surry Hills. http://www.davidmetnicole.com/
    It's such a brilliant find isn't it?! I could spend all day in there & still be left agonising over what to buy as there are too many incredible choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for letting me know! And thanks for the link! I'm signing up to the mailing list straight away!

    Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!