Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Carpet (with champagne, cheese and chocolate)




Last year our Brintons Rep came in to show the new Timorous Beasties collection. I've used TBs wallpaper before in the Coopers 1862 Bar (Adelaide Airport) and recently in an ABC Radio project. I really like their use of graphics and colour. I'm quite a fan of their quirky designs and I was very excited to see their carpets in the flesh. Tonight I saw very large pieces of the above and they are quite fabulous (especially when viewed with champagne, french cheese and Haighs chocolate - the 3 Cs!)

The last image (Iguana) has been / is being installed at the General Havelock Hotel right here in Adelaide (not sure which colourway but I'm sure it's striking.) Gotta pop in an have a look!

Sporadic Surprise (a side note added 14th Aug 2009:) I won the door prize at the function and it's a $100 voucher to the Havelock so I'll definitely be checking out the Iguana's now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!