Monday, July 27, 2009

Rundle Street

The Bauhaus shopfront is looking so beautiful at the moment. I love everything about it; the textured lamp shades, the wall hanging and the credenza... oh if it didn't already have a sold sign on it! IMPRESSIVE BAUHAUS - I love your stuff!!!


A couple of doors down...
Mary Martin Bookshop always has a fun display... penguin classics at the moment and I love that it seems to be open all the time.



And just next door...
Sass & Bide has a skull eagle thing... I'm not really sure what's going on but it sure catches your eye!


Oh I love working just off Rundle Street!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are all gorgeous specially the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely aren't they! I've been enjoying walking by all week! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!