Friday, July 3, 2009

Egg Chair


Well this is probably the only "real" (as apposed to faux / copy) Arne Jacobsen Egg chair that I will ever afford!

It's a 1:6 model and is 174x130x145 mm in size. My favourite (above) is upholstered in the Paul Smith Stripe! LOVE IT! Anne Donnerup is responsible for the little egg and you can read more about her, her processes and her products on her website...

Rest-assured that Anne has the full support of Fritz Hansen who hold the exclusive production rights for the Egg - in fact they even supplied her with the working drawings to ensure accuracy!

Bye now... I'm off to email Anne to find out how much this little fella costs because I'd like him to come and live with me at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!