Thursday, July 16, 2009

The owl and the elephant

Last night I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Yes it was a little long and perhaps not as action packed as the previous episodes by I thought it was the most humorous by far! I also loved the landscapes they featured in this one and I continue to love the concept of Owl Mail!

The little owl perched above reminds me of all things Potter (although perhaps a little lighter in colour than the film.) Hand stitched from varying textures with eyes perhaps just a little on the evil side. I love him! I found Kate Keeler (tiny warbler) on Fawn&Forest. Kate also made this little elephant and I thought he was also worth a mention!


The owl and the elephant - sounds like an Irish themed pub to me. Couldn't find one of them but I did find these...


Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Weenen, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
L'elephant and l'owl by Danish Artist LAURA BÜCHERT SCHJØDT via her blog.

And this little lovely Valentina which just hit the Etsy front page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!