Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Searching Begins...






Here goes...

I have decided that it is time to start a blog. It's going to be a work in progress. A collection things that I find inspirational.

How else am I ever going to keep up with it all? This will be my record, my scrapbook, my journal.

Perhaps I should introduce you to some of my favourite things?

My favourite sound is when you post a letter and it hits all of the others in the post bag at the bottom of the post box.

My favourite smell is opening a box of new coloured pencils (they must be coloured.) In fact I quite like the sight of this also; they're all in perfect colour order and all have exactly the same amount of lead showing at the top - divine!

My favourite movie of all time is Amelie. I can watch it anywhere, anytime. That movie changed my life in terms of how I see the world!

My favourite colour is yellow and has been for years. It's a happy colour and secretly the reason why I haven't repainted my canary yellow kitchen.

My favourite flower is the daisy because they're happy, hearty and readily available but only one colour per bunch please!

...I'm not sure how to begin or where I'll end up but you're welcome to come for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!