Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi There!
I hope that you had a seriously wonderful Christmas. I certainly did... hence the lack of posts...
the 10th Christmas together for B and I!

Tonight is New Years' Eve... ALREADY! Where has the year gone?

We'd hoped to spend tonight somewhere cold and in the Northern Hemisphere but instead we'll be here signing off the past decade and bringing in 2010 41 degree Celsius heat! We're off the the Adelaide Convention Centre Ball and this will be our 5th. It's so much fun! It's black tie or dress to theme and tonight's theme is the Flamingo Club. B and I are going as Mr and Mrs 1930s... I can't wait to "frock up" with feathers, lace and beads... poor B will be in a 3 piece suit, hat and gloves... not really dressing for the weather but well the theme is more important!

To other matters...
I don't really make New Years Resolutions...
but we have big plans for 2010;

1. Renovate the House
2. Go to Japan during Blossom Season {hopefully} and then spend time in Italy, Portugal and Spain {I like to say on the way home... clearly it's not haha}
3. Get a PUPPY! Not sure what type, something medium sized and with a poodle mix so that SHE doesn't shed.
4. Keep Searching for Sporadic Surprises

Anyway, it's been really nice getting to know you out there in the blogosphere these past few months. I really hope that you have a fabulous evening tonight and that 2010 is a healthy, happy, prosperous and fun year for you all!

Talk to you next year then...
I'm off to PAR-TAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Have a fantastic day!